Someone said: “There is nothing as stronger as teamwork”. Well, what do we think? In responsibility is divided among each member equally according to expertise and time available. The biggest responsibility, of course, rests with the team leader. A team always allows you to perform well in the area that you have expertise. A good team always creates faithfulness in its members.
Here is why working in a team is important:
- It gives better end result with high quality performance from each team member.
- In teamwork more input results in better thoughts and judgments and the overall process is improved.
- Execution of new ideas can be more effective and efficient.
- It increases ownership with wider communication.
- It shares information and increases learning in the team and in the whole organization.
- It Provides more security and develops personal relationship in the context of business operations.
- A particular problem can be easily solved with more ideas at the same time.
- It gives probability of solutions and can select the best one from those possibilities.
- It increases willingness of every member to take more risk.
- It gives better understanding of the decision-making process.
- People can share common goals and interests among others.
- In a group, it is easier to examine the problems and identify various solutions.
- A team can handle more difficult and complex problems in the workplace.
- A group increases the accuracy of problem solving.
- For single problem you get many solutions and they can be solved rapidly.